Strategically located between New York City, the nation’s financial hub, and Washington, D.C., the legislative and regulatory center of the U.S.
At the core of the country’s wealthiest and most-densely-populated region — 46 million people live within a 200-mile radius, with a combined income of $1.46 trillion
11 companies on the Fortune 500 list are headquartered in the region, and on the Fortune 1000 this list expands to 33.
Greater Philadelphia encompasses northern Delaware, southern New Jersey and southeastern Pennsylvania.
A thriving metropolitan area, Greater Philadelphia offers unparalleled global access, a world-class talent pool, an attractive cost of doing business, a huge market of customers, and an incredible quality of life.
- 1st in millennial growth rates
- 1st in housing value and opportunity among top metros, according to the National Association of Home Buildings
- 2nd lowest office rental rates among top metros
- 3rd largest metro in the Northeast, with $432 billion in Gross Regional Product
- 4th largest media market
- 5th largest population, with 6.3 million people
- 6th largest workforce of just over 3 million, including highly skilled talent in key industries: life sciences, energy and manufacturing, technology, financial services, and more